Monday, February 26

I'm Feeling Down Today................

Ari nih aku mmg takde mood langsung. Too many things happens within 24 hours. In 24 hours I managed to do several things that I regret (great!!!). Makes my life miserable, sad, crazy, unreliable bla bla bla, u name it. Seriously, I'm felt really down today.

It's really weird how a small mistakes can changed your day from good to bad. Trust me, I know coz' I learned it through the hard way. If I can turned back time, I really² wished I haven't done that stupid (yeah, it's really² stupid!!!!) mistake. All I need to do is lend my ears to listen, give my attention to it and put my own matters as the second priority. How hard can it be?!?!?!?!?? It's not very hard now when you realized you are losing something that very dear to yourself, even after you lose it just for a second. It can be concluded as the equations below:

1. Listen + Give Attention + Own Matters as 2nd Priority = Happy Life

2. Not Listening + Attention equal to Zero + Own Matters as 1st Priority = Miserable Life

Like I've said before, if I can turned back time I will choose the first equation for sure. But then, how can a man turned back time? Weird huh????? All I can do now is ask for forgiveness and hope my apologies is accepted.

Moja: I really² hope things will get better tomorrow.........

0 Org Dah Pangkah!:

Copyright © 2005-2010 Moja's World | All Right Reserved
Best viewed with Internet Explorer 6 and above, Firefox 3.0 and above
Last Modified: February 10, 2010