Friday, December 29

Hepi Besday to Youuuuuuu......

Post kali nih tanak merepek. Because this post dedicated specially for someone special. Got this poem (can't remember from where). This one for you Yang...

Happy birthday to the one I love!
All my joy goes out to you today!
I learned, every seconds you were away,
Part of me moves always as you move.
You're the yearning distance can't remove,
Bringing life to reveries cold and gray;

In thoughts of you my dreams and passions play,
Rejoicing in a hope that time will prove.
Today I celebrate your day of birth,
Happy in the hour that brought you here,
Drawn by all the music of your worth,
A time for gratitude that you are near.
You are the one on Earth I hold most dear


moja: happy birthday to you, dearest Yang.....

4 Org Dah Pangkah!:

Anonymous said...

jiwang yang kerek...hahahahah

Moja said...

aku dah agak dah.....mesti ko kasi comment yg bisa meremukkan hati aku. ala...sesekali beb, tak salah

Anonymous said...

adoi...tetibe sakit perut...
nape 'ekkkkk.....

^_^\/

Anonymous said...

copy+paste bole la... tu pun ada ati nak berjiwang.... kakakakakaka

Copyright © 2005-2010 Moja's World | All Right Reserved
Best viewed with Internet Explorer 6 and above, Firefox 3.0 and above
Last Modified: February 10, 2010